Workshop tuition: $699
what you need to know:
Everglades National Park, the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, boasts rare and endangered species. It has been designated a World Heritage Site, International Biosphere Reserve, and Wetland of International Importance, significant to all people of the world.
The Everglades National Park is one of the world’s premier destinations for the bird and landscape photographer in Florida. The Everglades offers endless opportunities to photograph many wild native species around the park. During our workshop, we'll photograph hidden locations within the park that not many people get to photograph from. These locations offer terrific landscape opportunities all within an easy hike.
The Everglades National Park offers opportunities to photograph several species including but not limited to Great Blue Herons, Great Egrets, Anhinga, Glossy Ibis, Cormorants, White Ibis, Black-Crowned Night Heron, Common Moorhen, Woodpeckers, American Alligator and more.
- Manual exposure
- Analyzing and learning how to read your histogram
- Using filters (landscapes)
- Short lens and wide angle composition techniques
- What works & what doesn't work
- Panning using your long and short lens
- How to manage your focusing system to work for you!
- Flash & fill flash
- Digital workflow
- Photoshop image editing class
- And much more!
Absolutely NOT. Park your vehicle, walk a few yards and you are there!
I strongly suggest staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites
Address: 2855 N.E. 9th Street, Homestead, Florida, USA 33033
Phone: (305) 257-7000 Fax: (305) 257-7200
Web Site: Hampton Inn & Suites
- $599 deposit (non-refundable unless you find a person to fill your spot). Deposit should be made the day you register. Remaining $100 should be paid in full by December 1, 2014.
- Each participant is responsible for their own transportation
- Each participant is responsible for their own hotel accommodations.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her own physical condition.
1.- download workshop waiver form (click here)
2.- Fill out registration form (click here)
3.- mail waiver form, deposit/full tuition to: (4489 mcintosh park drive, apt#1603, sarasota fl, 34232)
4.- Registration package will be sent to you via e-mail within 48hrs.
5.- e-mail, call or text if you have any questions (941-623-5155)