Number of participants allowed: Four (4)
Workshop tuition: $999
what you need to know:
Workshop will begin with a short and pleasant boat ride to an offshore Rookery in the Sarasota, FL area. Our experienced, U.S.C.G certified, licensed and insured boat captain will maneuver us safely to the rookery. While at the rookery, you'll have the opportunity to photography many species including but not limited to:
- Rosette Spoonbills (Adults & Juveniles)
- Reddish Egret (Adults & Juveniles)
- Nesting Brown Pelicans
- Tri-colored Herons
- And many more.
Morning/afternoon session (depending on weather), workshop participants will meet me at a specific location and continue by land which will allow us to cover some ground looking for opportunities to photograph different species. We'll do this for TWO DAYS!!
- Handheld panning technique
- Birds in flight
- Subject isolation
- The Perfect Approach
- How to work your subject
- Manual Exposure
- And much more
Well be walking around 1 mile round trip when we are on land.
I strongly suggest staying at the Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch ( http://www.hilr.com/ )
Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch – Sarasota, FL
6231 Lake Osprey Drive, Sarasota, FL 34240
Toll Free: 1-866-782-4401
Fax: 941-782-4401 or 941-782-4405
- $999 per person for TWO full days of extensive shooting.
- $799 deposit (non-refundable unless you find a person to fill your spot). Deposit should be made the day you register. Remaining $200 should be pay in full by January 15, 2018.
- Each participant is responsible for their own transportation
- Each participant is responsible for their own hotel accommodations.
- Each participant is responsible for his/her own physical condition.
1.- sign waiver form (click here)
2.- Fill out registration form (click here)
3.- mail deposit/full tuition
4.- Registration package will be sent to you via e-mail within 48hrs.
5.- e-mail, call or text if you have any questions (941-623-5155)